Simulates the Android OS functional theme and layout. This app works in portrait and landscape modes toggled by voice button. This is not a full OS.
All buttons for apps are functional except the Alarm Clock.
New In Android 2.0:
- If you click & hold the clock for two sec you can move it around
- If you click & hold the background it lets you bring up the option to add shortcuts to the desktop
- If you click & hold the background it lets you choose from 7 android backgrounds
- If you click and hold a desktop icon, the menu tab becomes a trash can to remove a shortcut
- Made the app menu pullout-tab background transparent like true android os
- Your preferences will save across sessions of the app